Then you roll (and roll and roll and roll) out the dough so it's really thin, then cut it into strips to make the noodles:
Then you let them dry overnight so they get hard (like most noodles are when you buy them):
I cooked a whole chicken for the soup, and used the stock for the broth. It was super yummy and pretty much all natural:
Aaron liked it so much that I think he had four bowls in one afternoon. :)
I also made overnight rolls to go with the soup. They were whole wheat and very hearty. I like dough. I love watching it rise, and grow, and get puffy, and look like a brain, then punch it down and watch it do it again!
This my pride and joy, my whole wheat, ground from hard red wheat in my food storage:


No comments:
Post a Comment