So Aaron and I went to our new ward today (or so we thought). It was nice; there were a LOT of pregnant people there (I felt a little left out). I really enjoyed going to Relief Society again! It's been over a year since I'm been able to go to RS consistently, thanks to my wonderful calling in Primary. So I get done with church, thinking I'm going to like this ward, and Aaron comes to get me and says "Bad news, this isn't our ward." Bummer. So we have to go be new again in our real ward. I hate sitting there not knowing anyone. I was really grateful for the nice girl Erin who was friendly and sat by me. Moral of the story: be nice to new people in you ward--you never know what will happen (you might even end up marrying one of them!).
No comments:
Post a Comment