We went to Houston to be assigned trainers. Aaron got one the day we arrived and left me waiting for 5 more days in the Werner hotel with no Internet, super hot and humid days, nothing to eat but Wendys, and no husband. It was super hard to say goodbye.
Eventually I got a trainer and got out of there. My trainer,Christi, is super cool. She's fun and friendly and encouraging and complimentary and chill (even when I grind the gears of her truck). I haven't gotten as many driving hours as I'd like because we get stuck places with no loads out of, like Laraedo Texas ang Orlando Florida, so we keep having to stay in hotels with pool while we wait, ;)
I'm doing really good driving. Downshifting is hard, and I have a hard time going really slow when backing because it requires such control on the clutch.
I've driven through Texas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South and North Carolina, and Tennesee.
Currently we're in a hotel in Knoxville because the truck broke down, so we have to sit around and relax, watch tv, swim, and sleep in big comfy beds (by myself sadly).
Pan-Roasted Pears
11 years ago


You had to wait FIVE DAYS? With NO INTERNET?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteGirl, you are one tough cookie.